Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Even a Double Dose Isn't Enough Today

Do you remember the promise he asked me to make?  The one about not letting myself assume the worst?

HA!

I don't have a lot to say today.  This picture sums up may day pretty well.

He wants to remain friends, but says we can't be lovers anymore.  He has to remain faithful to his wife.

I'm sure I'll have plenty to say about that soon. 

But today...... 

Today I miss the ability to lose myself in images of us on that sailboat. 

Today I feel like my heart has been ripped out and set on fire.

Today I am sick at my stomach and can't even begin to get the tears to stop.

Today I'm kicking myself for believing in US.

DD

6 comments:

  1. friends??????????
    he can't possibly be serious

    hi - can i use our intimacy when i need it in a friend fashion...........

    friends
    KNOW each others families and hang out together.

    omg i'm so upset for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok
    bashing him was not my intent

    i realize it looks that way
    it wasn't

    just



    fuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you in spirit, DD. So sorry that you are hurting. That's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. friends?

    you are worth more than that, you are worth far more than that

    and though this may sound harsh, and though you may not believe it right now
    I believe you have to say no to 'friends' because that way lies more heartache xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm behind on your posts but I can't get past this one. I am stunned at this - and I refuse to believe it. At the same time, I am so very sorry. I still think it's a matter of time before he comes to his senses. But until then, I am sending huge hugs...and warm thoughts.

    ReplyDelete