Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blowing Away the Cobwebs

I've retyped this first line at least 10 times. It feels weird to be back here.

I have 3 very lovely and sexy girlfriends and the 4 of us decided that it was time to bring sexy back HNT style. It's amazing how easy it is to forget that we are beautiful and sexy and that any man would be lucky to have us.

So with that said.... I'm blowing away the cobwebs here at A Double Dos


Lips can be so sexy....
I have a tendency to bite mine when I'm nervous...or intense. 
And I love when PC bites them when he's kissing me....or sucks them into his.
I love that they can bring much pleasure.
Yes....lips can be so sexy.

Especially the lips of these three girls.

Happy HNT!  I hope you have a day of sexy! 

Be sure to check out the other sexy bloggers at http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

XXX,
DD

7 comments:

  1. :)
    here's to bringing the sexy back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lips are super sexy, I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first thing I notice on a woman. Yours look very sexy, good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're too sexy for our blogs..........dontcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK...I recognize Leen, but not the rest of you. Who are/were you? And welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back - love the pics this week and can't wait to see more. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete