Thursday, July 22, 2010

HNT - Vacation is Over

Vacation is over.

It was truly amazing!  I spent 4 days with my PC at this lovely resort.

It was the most relaxing place ever and he saw to it that I was very well taken care of.  I feel very spoiled and loved and I hated to come home.

This week my girls and I decided that we'd all do HNT photos of............the girls.  Mine are much more tan (and slightly red) than they were a week ago.  And have had more attention in the last week than I could have ever hoped for.  :)


This is them on the way home.

Happy HNT y'all.

xxx,
DD

5 comments:

  1. Well HNT on a plane! That's probably a first!

    Lovely. I love how we can see part of your face too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely perfect! i love it!!! HNT on the plane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's easy to see why they'd get attention! And I think I might have to agree regarding the plane. Yours might be a first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been in here in a while... What a wonderful way to get welcomed back! Bringing out the girls and everything!! Nice to see you're writing again.

    ReplyDelete