Friday, July 9, 2010

Baring All Again


Too much has happened since I wrote here last and I don't feel like filling in all of the blanks.  I'd rather just start where I am now.

But I feel the need to bare my heart, soul, and thoughts somewhere.

PC has been on vacation with his family all week.  That makes for a very hard week for me.  He's been great though and has stayed in touch as best as he can.  Including 2 nights in a row having more than a 2 hour conversation before falling asleep.  I'm glad for that.  And still hate that he's on vacation with them.

He is STILL on vacation next week.  Just in a different place.

But then....
I'm meeting him at the airport when he flies in from family vacation and we are headed on our own vacation!

THAT I CAN'T WAIT FOR

4 full days of just me and him

We need this.
I need this.

Ok what else is going on..........
 ~ I've been spending a lot of time with some girlfriends online - I'm damn lucky!
 ~ I'm about to have my first brazillian wax - I'm excited and terrified all at once
 ~ It was exactly one year ago that I moved out.  No divorce yet - but in the next month or so it will be finished.
 ~ I want to have sex with a girl

Ok I'm done.  This is a pretty decent start back I think.  Not that anyone is reading anymore.  But I want to have some of this in writing for ME.

xxx,
DD

2 comments: