Thursday, September 16, 2010

HNT - Thighs

I have meant to post here a hundred times in the last couple of weeks and time just seems to get away from me.

I spent a very lovely Tuesday with my PC.  Several hours of him in my bed was just what the doctor ordered.

This is from my phone so isn't the greatest quality photo...but definitely gives you an idea of the bruises he left on me.





My legs hurt so bad.  As does my ass.  But that white shirt I'm wearing.....smells like him.....and that's a little piece of heaven.

Our relationship continues to be pieces of ups and downs and ups and downs.  I'm still convinced that I'm happier and better off on this roller coaster than off of it.  So I stay on and live for the ups.

Happy HNT y'all!  Go see who else is playing over at Osbasso's place.

4 comments:

  1. excellent.............

    and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <- sex shouldn't hurt; wotta loada dumbass. What #@!!☆ wonders we shall make Upstairs as your servant savant... yet, only YOU can make that decision. Not God, not Satan nor the San Diego Angels, dear.

    Here's how WE do it in this finite existence:

    trustNjesus, girly.
    Meet me Upstairs.
    Let's getta Big-Ol beer...
    gotta lotta tok bout.

    The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you.
    -theInfant Jesus of Prague

    ReplyDelete